As the month of October declares as the world’s breast cancer awareness month, the Women’s Commission of NUGS – Ukraine Adelaide Oti Yeboah brings to you a virtual talk show titled “Breast cancer” with Dr. Diana Abekah which is aimed at educating especially women about breast cancer.
According to her, the talk show is going to be focused on the following;
- What exactly is Breast Cancer.
- What are the genetic risks for breast cancer and what is the reason behind it.
- What are the natural risk for breast cancer .
- As women how can we prevent breast cancer.
- Is Breast Cancer curable?
- What are some of the treatment of breast cancer.?
- What advice can you please give to all the women out there concerning breast cancer?.
This will be aired live on Facebook @NUGS-Ukraine and RadiopowerUA;
Breast Cancer Awareness Month (BCAM), also referred to in America as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (NBCAM), is an annual international health campaign organized by major breast cancer charities every October to increase awareness of the disease and to raise funds for research into its cause, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and cure. The campaign also offers information and support to those affected by breast cancer.
Breast cancer awareness month is a yearly campaign that intend educate people about the importance of early screening, test and more. This campaign starts on October 1 and ends on October 31 every year