Over the weekend, the YAGA CARES foundation made donations to two Islamic basic schools “Qubbatu Islamic primary school Tafsiliyya School for Education”, in Nima a sub town in
According founder, Aziz Tanko Nuhu they provided the items to help and empower the Islamic communities that were badly affected by the Covid 19 pandemic and also seek to cause societal change through education and youth empowerment.
Below are number of items donated
• 600 branded book for both schools
• 30 packs of fanta
•4 packs of bottled water
• 4 box of Chalk for each School
•8 packs of Nose mask ( 2 for each student)
• 4 pack of Crayon for each sch
• Packs of toffees
• 4 box Of Pens.
- Number of Children We Helped
We donated to over 500 students in both schools present and sorted out even absentees.
- Our Ultimate Goal was to bring back the children who are intellectually great back to their classrooms and support them financially,and also to put smiles on the faces of those already in the classrooms and assured them that they have got our support financially, physically and emotionally.
- What Was Their Reaction.
The smiles of the faces of these kids were priceless,they were super excited and glad that at least they have people to look up to when the need arises and they ain’t left out.
•The was no social distancing going on with the first school.
• No Veronica Buckets to wash their hands in other To help observe the Covid 19 protocol..
*About the foundation *
The YAGA Cares Foundation is a non-profit wing set up by Young And Gifted Africans with the aim of improving social lives Our main aim was to bring back the kids who are intellectually good but needed material support back to school. We also aimed at putting smiles on their faces.
•Founder Aziz Tanko Nuhu
Also listen to the<a href=”http://<iframe src=”https://anchor.fm/rexford-west/embed/episodes/YAGA-CARE-DONATES-TO-TWO-BASIC-SCHOOLS-IN-NIMA–ACCRA-et7fft” height=”102px” width=”400px” frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”> podcast